01 May Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
Strawberry Balsamic Dressing
- 1 cup strawberries;
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar;
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil;
- 1 tbsp Dijon
- 1 clove garlic, minced;
- 1/4 tsp salt;
- 1/4 tsp pepper;
- Preheat your oven to 425 F.
- Rinse the strawberries and remove the stems. Line a baking sheet with foil, folding the edges up so that you create a small wall on all sides to prevent any juices from running out. Place in the oven and roast for 15 to 20 minutes, or until caramelized.
- Once the strawberries have cooked, add all the ingredients to a blender. Be sure to include the juices that came out of the berries while roasting. Purée the mixture until smooth and consistent. Serve cold and keep refrigerated.