11 Jul Crispy Summer Squash with Parmesan
CRISPY SUMMER SQUASH WITH PARMESAN
- 4 cups thinly sliced yellow summer squash (3 medium)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place squash in a large bowl. Add oil and seasonings; toss to coat.
- In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs and cheese. Dip squash in crumb mixture to coat both sides, patting to help coating adhere. Place on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown, rotating pans halfway through baking.
- Recipe/Photo from Taste of Home.